New Patient Information
If you are thinking about coming to visit us here at Hamid Mirsepasi, DDS, fantastic! Dr. Mirsepasi and the rest of our team love welcoming new patients of all ages into our dental office, but before your first appointment, we bet you have questions. Below, you’ll find helpful information that will ensure you feel completely comfortable as soon as you walk through our doors. Of course, if there is anything else you’d like to know, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
Your First Visit
At your first appointment, you will:
- Be greeted by a smile as our front desk checks you in.
- Be offered a complimentary coffee or water while you wait.
- Spend less than five minutes in our waiting room.
- Have X-rays taken by a member of our team.
- Meet Dr. Mirsepasi, who will chat about your dental history before performing an oral exam.
- Have a discussion with Dr. Mirsepasi based on his observations and talk about any additional treatments you might need.
- If time allows, you’ll receive a dental cleaning before you’re brought back to the front desk.
New Patient Forms
To help you save time in our dental office, we’ve made our new patient forms available right here as a download. Just click on the link, fill in the appropriate information, and be sure to bring the completed forms with you when you come to see us. That way, we can get you checked in nice and fast with little to no wait!
Dental Insurance Welcome
Hamid Mirsepasi, DDS is more than happy to help patients with dental insurance get the absolute most out of their plans. We are an in-network provider with most PPO plans, and we’ll even file your claims on your behalf so you don’t have to deal with all that paperwork! To learn more about our accepted plans and how we can use your coverage, follow the link below.
Do you currently not have dental insurance? Or, do you want a little help covering out-of-pocket costs despite having a plan? Whatever the case may be, CareCredit can help. With them, patients can quickly sign up for flexible, low-to-no interest financing that will break up the cost of their care into smaller, more budget-friendly installments. To learn more about the different kinds of plans they offer and choose one that works for you, follow the link below.