Dentures – Richardson, TX
Regain a Smile That Looks Like New
Do you have a few gaps in your grin? Have you lost a whole arch of pearly whites? If so, you’re not alone. According to the American College of Prosthodontists, about 178 million Americans are missing at least one tooth, and roughly 40 million don’t have any natural teeth left. Tooth loss can take a huge toll on your confidence and overall quality of life. Thankfully, Dr. Hamid Mirsepasi can help you regain a smile that looks like new with custom-made dentures in Richardson. As an expert prosthodontist, Dr. Mirsepasi specializes in rebuilding smiles with dentures, dental implants, and more. Call our office today to learn how dentures can dramatically improve your life!
Why Choose Hamid Mirsepasi, DDS for Dentures?
- Expert Prosthodontist Designing Your New Teeth
- Comprehensive Treatment Planning in a Judgment-Free Dental Office
- Dental Implants Placed and Restored In-House
Types of Dentures
A denture is a set of prosthetic teeth attached to a base that replaces several or all of your missing teeth at the same time. During your consultation, Dr. Mirsepasi can examine your mouth, discuss your unique smile needs and preferences, and determine which type of denture is best for you. We offer several kinds of dentures, including:
If you’re missing multiple teeth throughout your mouth, a partial denture can complete your smile. Like a puzzle piece, partials are designed to fit into the spaces in your smile left behind by lost teeth. They’re secured by discreet metal clasps that wrap around your remaining teeth.
A full denture instantly brings back an entire arch of missing teeth. A row of custom-made replacement teeth is attached to a pink acrylic base that sits firmly but comfortably atop your gums. Natural suction holds the denture in place.
As an alternative to traditional dentures, you could anchor a full or partial denture onto dental implants. With this method, four to six titanium posts are inserted into your jawbone to secure the denture above your gums. Not only are implant dentures more stable, comfortable, and functional, but they preserve your jawbone and facial structure.
Benefits of Dentures
By choosing to rebuild your smile with dentures, you’ll soon learn that they have many benefits to offer, such as:
- A tried-and-true solution that has restored millions of patients’ smiles
- Filling gaps in your smile that would otherwise cause remaining teeth to shift out of position
- A major confidence boost
- A restoration that is easy to clean and maintain
- The ability to chew all of your favorite foods again
- A cost-effective answer to tooth loss
Understanding the Cost of Dentures
Because so many factors go into the price of dentures, we can’t provide you with a cost estimate before you come in for a consultation with Dr. Mirsepasi. Some of the factors that must be considered include:
- Whether you’re getting a full, partial, or implant denture
- Whether you’re receiving a denture on your top, bottom, or both arches
- The materials that are used to craft your prosthetic
- Whether you require any preparatory work beforehand (like tooth extractions, gum disease therapy, etc.)
During your consultation, we’ll go over all of these factors and come up with a personalized cost estimate. We can also discuss your options for paying for your dentures, including dental insurance and low-interest loans with CareCredit.